Wednesday, August 19, 2020

I HAVE RETURNED! THE FLIGHT NUN'S PANDEMIC ADVENTURES!




Greetings, dear readers!  It's been a long time since I last connected with you all!                            



The last you heard from me I was dealing with some health issues!  I'm thrilled to report those issues are gone.  I had developed something called "AFIB"- an irregular heartbeat.  Eventually I underwent a procedure called "Heart Ablation" and now am doing great!



This Pandemic has been a difficult situation for many, in many different ways!  Being an extrovert, I've felt the sting of isolation!  I eat too much!  Rather than eating when I'm hungry, I think to myself "What would taste good right now?!"   Needless to say, I'm now trying to rectify a expanded waistline!



And what does one do with themselves when being home is mandatory?!  I'm a nature lover. So-Since I don't live in the country I developed a balcony garden!  This has been a great source of pleasure for me. 




   

 



I even have an "indoor" garden!


                 



I think I gave the plants in my balcony garden a bit too much coffee grounds!  It become a bit more abundant than I anticipated!


 

While I love my home and gardens, it's been a LONG six months.  I'm itching for an adventure!  One that will work during this Pandemic! And one IS in the works!!  Hurrah!

I have been invited to join friends for a few days at their lake house up north!   And the extra bonus?   My pilot son Steven has offered to fly me there!  So- a Flying Adventure AND a Lake Adventure all in one!

Please join me as I finally venture back into the sky!   And a couple of Lake House adventures are sure to be in the mix!

Until then, you all take good care of yourselves! 

Life is indeed an Adventure, even when it's a bumpy ride!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcy, I enjoyed your return. Please keep those stories coming. Thank, Jerry

The Flight Nun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Flight Nun said...

Jerry- Thank you for coming along on my adventures! More adventures coming soon!

Wilhelmina said...

So pleased you are here on the shores of Lake Huron with us!
Look forward to sharing the adventure.

The Flight Nun said...

Wilhelmina-
Thank you! I'm anxious to share our wonderful Lake Huron adventures with my readers! Thank you so much for being the Hostess with the Mostess! Hugs!

Matteo said...

Welcome back! Always admire ur writing Marcy! Miss u! 🌹🌹🌹

Susan Lois Metler Henry said...

Welcome back! Good to see your bright, cheery face on (in) the air again!

The Flight Nun said...

Thank you Susan! Hope all is well!
Marcy Padrta

The Flight Nun said...

Hey there! Good to hear from you. Thanks for following along! Hope all is well!
Marcy Padrta

Susan Lois Metler Henry said...

We look forward to hearing about your adventures!

The Flight Nun said...

Mattro
Thank you for your comment! It's good to hear from you! More adventures to come!
Marcy Padrta