Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Marcy's Travel Blog-Dreaming Of Hawaii!!

A view from Ron's condo- ocean in the background!


I'll be traveling to Hawaii- the Island of  Oahu toward the end of February! It feels like a lifetime away! I have pictures from last year, and want to share a few with you! My friend, Ron Lindsay, lives in a gated community on the southwest side of the island, called the Makaha Valley. He has been a gracious friend and host to allow my visits. God Bless Ron!




A view from Ron's health club

Tranquil garden area at the health club

We call this "Ron's Beach"- Ocean in front, mountains behind!



Two pools and a hot tub just below Ron's deck

At "Ron's Beach"- the ocean reminding us of it's awesome power!

Whale watching!

A calmer ocean

We often race from where we are to Ron's beach for yet another perfect sunset!

As the sun slips quickly into the horizon, it's an oportunity to be thankful for the day!


   As you can see, the weather, friendship, and beauty continue to call me back! This indeed is my little piece of heaven!



















































No comments: