Saturday, July 31, 2021

MARCY'S FLIGHT NUN TRAVEL BLOG- A NEW ADVENTURE! WILLIAMS, ARIZONA- CRITTER PASS- AND THE GRAND CANYON




 

I arrived at a Very hot Phoenix, Az. on Wednesday, July 21st. The temp was around 100 degrees!  Yikes!  My friend Ron picked me up and off we traveled to Williams, Az.  The temperature in Williams was around 78, but very cloudy, and threatening rain!

Since then we've had thunder storms with hail, warm breezy days, and everything in-between! The weather is so changeable here! Awesome in it's fury, gorgeous when it's calm- and changeable within minutes!


This picture was taken while on a walk with Kim, a neighbor of Ron's. 

I've been blessed to be at the Grand Canyon twice since I've been here. There is volumes to say about this place! There's the history, the stark beauty, the wild life, and the ecology. 




I am constantly in awe of every view- there is beauty to be seen everywhere.  The power of the place brought tears to my eyes! 




One of the signs near the Canyon tells of the "Rhythm of Erosion".






I had to put that in two sections for it to be readable.  The ecology is fascinating!

Until next time, dear readers!  There is so much more to the Grand Canyon and this area I'd love to share! Plus personal experiences of new things learned!

Life Is Indeed An Adventure, And New Adventures Are Wonderful, And Fun To Share!

No comments: