Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Marcy's Travel Blog- Heavenly Sunshine!!


When last I posted, I was having a battle with my "weather angel", who was determined to let me know who was boss!

Even though my visit up north was peppered with rain, my time in Big Rapids was wonderful!

For anyone who has a "Best Friend", you know that come rain or shine, the time spent together is full of laughter, great moments of catching up, and new memories to add to the old.












And then it was time to leave. The week flew by, as it always seems to do when your having fun! I have often wished that Gail and I lived closer, and I think she'd love to have me move to Big Rapids. But, for now, we'll get together when we can. Thank you, dear Gail, for your friendship and wonderful hospitality!

 I must have made peace with that weather angel! Because my drive home was blessed with wonderful sunshine, and Fall colors that were breath taking! I think I hummed the childhood song "Heavenly Sunshine" all the way home!

At this point I will agree with the saying that a picture is indeed worth a thousand words- I will let the photos speak for themselves!















I would say that my visit and my color tour were both a wonderful success! As I pulled up to my drive, the burning bushes were beautiful!


Even though a trip may not go exactly as planned, each day is a wonderful adventure, and as you can see- the Sun WILL shine at some point, making a perfect end to a wonderful vacation!

Check back with me, as I will be hanging out with a couple of animal characters this week! Until then, may the sun shine on you all!

No comments: