Thursday, January 31, 2013

Marcy's Travel Blog- Live Blog on Kwame Kilpatrick Corruption Trial

   Just a quick note. I don't know how many of you are following the corruption trial of Kwame Kilpatrick here in Michigan. Jim Schaefer with the FreePress has a wonderful live blog that gives you a blow by blow description of what's happening in the court room. Plus, during break time viewers to the blog can ask questions or make comments. You can follow by typing into your "search"- Kwame Kilpatrick live blog 9 a.m. Day 64
   (that would be for today- Thursday, January 31st, 2013).

   The comments are sometimes hysterical, sometimes thought provoking.  Jim Schaefer's reporting brings you right into the court room. I've found this fascinating. Perhaps part of the hook (for me) is my interest in the judicial system, and the need to see justice done.

   But if this holds any interest for you, I highly recommend logging in to see what's happening. If you don't like the sometimes chatty group that logs in during break time, there is a way to block that and  only see Mr. Schaefer's posts.

   Since I'm heading to Florida today, I'll have to catch up with the trial when I can. For you mid-west people who are experiencing bizarre weather, I wish for you sunshine and NO ice on the roads!

Until tomorrow!

Life is an adventure, even when it's a bumpy ride!





No comments: