Monday, January 21, 2013

Marcy's Travel Blog- Coming up!!



Greetings all!


Travel plans are in the works!

Sunday the 27th is a trip up north to an indoor water park!

And the 31st I head out for almost a month in the sun! Florida and South Carolina, here I come!

In March I'm planning on heading out west, and in April I'm thinking Hawaii!









Meanwhile, I have to admit that the Michigan winter has a certain stark beauty and unpredictability to it. As you folks have probably figured by now, I am not fond of the cold! I would like to blame it on my age, but in fact- I have never enjoyed winter.

I can understand that there are people who don't suffer in the cold, that actually enjoy it! I envy them! I step out into 30 degree weather and I ache! But that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the beauty. (From a warm house or a warm car!)

So- let me share a little bit of Michigan's winter beauty.



                                            Taken this week-This was a perfect sunrise!



                                    Fresh snow fall, void of foot prints- just a blanket of white!




Join me next week! My winter travels begin then! Stay safe- Stay warm! And if you get a chance, take a moment to watch a sunrise or sunset! They are awesome!


1 comment:

MeMO said...

I have never been a fan of the cold either. That is why I moved to Tucson, so many years ago. Thanks for the pictures, so I can see what I'm missing. We were unusually chilly last week, but this week is beautiful again. Keep the news coming, it's always nice to stay in touch. -MeMO