Monday, October 15, 2012

Marcy's Travel Blog- A Return To The Castle!





Dear Readers,

Tomorrow I return to the "Henderson Castle" in Kalamazoo, Michigan! My grandson Evan wrote about our adventure there as my Guest Blogger.









On this trip I will be experiencing the adventure with a dear friend. We have known each other since we were teens, so yes- we've been friends for a LONG time! This is a reunion of sorts. We don't get a chance to see each other very often. Between the miles of separation and career obligations, we need to carefully plan in order to accomplish a get-away.

You may remember my friend Gail. She helped to host a special extravaganza in Big Rapids. I was invited and blogged about it.  ( "Spender and Glamour"- December 4th, 2011) So-, it's been almost a year since we last got together.

This little vacation is also a belated Birthday gift for Gail. I hope one of these days to make the gift a "Hawaiian" adventure, but for now- we're pleased to be meeting and staying at one of the best Bed and Breakfast's I've ever been to!

Please check in and join me in a few days when I share with you our Castle Adventure! And- one never knows! Perhaps the kindly ghostly mist that visited my grandson may come by to greet me!



This was the smokey mist my camera picked up as I took a picture of Evan in one of the Henderson Castle gardens! Try as we might, we could find no "logical" explanation for this! Oooooo! A bit spooky! 

No comments: