Saturday, December 17, 2011

Marcy's Travel Blog- Christmas, California Style!





Carpinteria has a better chance of Santa coming in on a surf board rather than a sleigh. However, at my friend Phyllis's home, the Christmas spirit is there, in full swing!





Artfully done, with touches of Holiday cheer everywhere, Phyllis has combined color and a touch of nature to produce a wonderful effect! As a very amateur photographer, I haven't done her decor justice, I'm afraid. But still- I'll attempt to share with  you a bit of  her "California Christmas" spirit!
































 







































































I so enjoyed the "Spirit of Christmas" at Phyllis's home!
Beautiful, Phyllis! Thank you for your wonderful hospitality! 






No comments: