Friday, December 30, 2011

Marcy's Travel Blog- 2011! Oh My! The Memories!!


I'm having a difficult time! I've had so many wonderful adventures since starting this blog in late August! ! My quandary is in  choosing a few defining moments! The next three days will be a walk down memory lane. I hope you will join me as I relive a few wonderful moments from each month!





The end of August brought my first flying adventure with son Steven and his new airplane. Our destination was Put-In-Bay, Ohio!










September was the wonderful trip to Boston!



The Parker House, at John and Jackie Kennidy's table!



Statue of Paul Revere at the North Church



The oldest operating Fire Station in the U.S. - Boston, Ma.




October was filled with exploring my own back door. And didn't we have one of the most beautiful Falls in memory?!



At Mill Race Village, Northville, Mi.








Exploring Holland, Mi. with my daughter-in-law



The wonderful Victorian cottage -Mia's summer childhood memories! Holland, Mi.


  
My granddaughter and I survived a wonderful candy store with no tantrums, from either one of us!  Holland, Mi.



Nature trail in Pinckney, Mi.




Girls night- down town Brighton, Mi. with granddaughter Payton



We survived our Italian dinner at Buon  Gusto's very well!



Beautiful statue at the Howell, Mi. library.



My favorite quiet place- Kensington Metro Park




Sir Dudley Pug and I- a windy but beautiful day- Kensington Metro Park




Kensington Metro Park- The beauty there is so abundant!



Feeding that silly goat at Spicer Cidar Mill!




Discovered a lovely tea house called "Tyme Well Spent" in Hartland, Mi.



A beautiful misty morning over Mystic Lake.






   October drew to a close. Michigan was clothed in fantastic beauty as far as the eye could see!



I invite you to join me tomorrow to review what November held in the way of adventure! Until tomorrow, then!




1 comment:

Marcia said...

The pictures are beautiful, the memories...priceless. Happy New Year!