Monday, October 31, 2011

Marcy's Travel Blog- Burroughs Tavern in Brighton, Michigan!

   Came home hungrier than hungry on Friday. I talked my roommate into joining me for a dinner out. But where to go?! I was really hungry for some of Burroughs Tavern's ribs and fish. We got there around 4:00 p.m. and had our choice of seating. (4-4:30 seems to be the perfect time to get seated quickly anywhere, even on a weekend!)
   Joyce was our server. I ordered the fish and ribs combo- Diana ordered fish and chips. The service was superb, the food was wonderful, and the atmosphere ideal. ( I understand that their Halloween Party was the night before. I asked if the evening got a bit rowdy, and found out that there were a few "disagreements" throughout the evening, but as a whole, everyone had a good time.)
   I topped the meal off with a bread pudding that was wonderful!! Thank you Joyce for your friendly and professional service! And hats off to the chef. Once again a wonderful meal! For the amount of food that is served, the prices are quite reasonable, and it's bound to be a pleasant evening all around. I'd highly recommend Burroughs Tavern for all the hungry souls in the area!

No comments: