Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Marcy"s Travel Blog- Welcome!

   Some people collect "things". I am a collector of experiences. My life has been, and continues to be enriched by people, places, events, and yes- food! Traveling is my first and lasting love. My step-father worked for the railroad, so my earliest memories are of traveling by train. As a young adult I fell in love with airplanes. At the time there were no female pilots in the airline industry, so I chose the next best thing. I became a flight attendant. Shortly after retiring, I went on a nine week road trip with my friend Diana. We wrote a travel blog for the Detroit News about our experiences. I thoroughly enjoyed writing, so here I am again. Come, join me dear reader, as I relate past, present, and future adventures! Welcome!

2 comments:

Mia said...

Can't wait to follow along!

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear of all your travel experiences! Be safe & enjoy...
Thankful for the good food, fun & late night talks, that always revolved around our love for God.
Our sons kept us pretty entertained too!
Your step-dads scripture, Phil 4:6 was the true beginning of God's peace in my life!
Safe travels my friend, until we meet again!
Love ya, Norma